Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hey man, long time no talk.

I kind of miss talking to you and giving you advice about where to get a job. You're a really nice kid; I remember the last conversation we had. You asked me how my benefit concert was going and I asked you if you got your bass fixed since you last slammed it up against a wall. Yeah, I'm telling you, a lot of stuff has changed since we last chatted. I bet you're girl problems have finally worked out; I haven't told you about my current "relations."

But as long as it's been, I feel like this conversation could go on as normal. No awkward pauses, just staying up til four in the morning and not giving a damn about school the next morning. Wait, what? You've graduated? Wow, I don't even know where to begin about that because last time I checked you were seventeen and still halfway through your senior year. I guess times really do change. But hey man, it's been a long time since we've talked and I don't want to make you suffer through one of my speeches.

So what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment